A Motivational Speech For Students

 A Motivational Speech For Students – Speech by Tony Scott


From John F Kennedy

"Well, to begin with, let me say just what I believe. I do believe that individual motivation is perhaps the most powerful motivator in the world; and I believe that motivation is an attribute to be cultivated.

I do believe that the great civilizations of history – those of ancient Greece and Rome and China and India and Europe – rose above the mundane because they attracted more and more people to them. And then, rather than remaining dull, they inspired each generation to do more than was ever done before.
A Motivational Speech For Students



I do believe, in fact, that every generation must strive to be more than its parents and grandparents. We must do our best to create a better world for tomorrow and, at the same time, we must be willing to improve ourselves. For without these things, there is no real change, no great improvement, no permanent improvement. If we are to improve, we must first look inward and find the things within ourselves that we can improve, and we must try to improve these things, then with a desire for the better, we can see the results – more altruistic and less selfish behavior; more caring and less abuse. We can see the results in the way our countries treat their citizens; we can see the results in the way we treat one another and in the way we treat the natural environment.

More Rdeas👇🏿👇🏻👇🏾





This, I believe, is what the greatest education is about. And I believe it is the greatest opportunity for all of us to be agents of change and to make a greater society, a more just world. It is up to us, each of us, to be worthy of our history, to be worthy of our destiny."
A Motivational Speech For Students



Serve your speech. Because when students hear a speech, they are usually thinking "This is really about me. This guy cares about my life." And this can motivate them to make some sort of change. I know I can be a little motivated by some words. Just to see people care enough about me to try to improve my life can be pretty motivating. If I'm living life the wrong way, I don't want to be a part of it. I'm sure a lot of people have been like this. I'm sure a lot of people do want to improve. It's up to you to make that happen. How much of an impact you make depends on what you talk about and how well you can deliver it.

This is a speech for students – but it can be used for any type of audience, not just students. It is a speech that can inspire you and motivate you and motivate other people to make the changes you want to see in the world.So here's the speech. It's a motivational speech for students, of course, but it's really a speech that anyone can use.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post