How Meditation Can Change Your Life In 2021

            Are you stressed out? Do you worry about your physical health? Your mental health? Your spiritual health? Do you wish you had less stress and anxiety in your life and more peace and harmony?👇👇


       👉🏿 Deep meditation can change your life in countless ways. By tapping into the flow of energy in your body, meditation can help you deal with the stresses of everyday life and reduce stress on your mind. Even if meditation is the last thing you want to do, it is worth giving it a try. Here are seven ways meditation can change your life.


Okay, I felt all these things a few years ago and I thought I would go crazy or die. I was working 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week in a very stressful job. At home I had a wife and two children who wanted and deserved my time and attention. I had mortgages, two car notes, tuition, medical bills, discounts and credit card debt!


I continued my days non-stop trying to take care of everyone and make everyone happy but I never had enough time to take care of myself. In bed at night, my heart would pound from excitement and anxiety. I am worried about my job, my marriage, kids, bills, home, my health and even my sanity.


My health was of particular concern. I felt tired all day. I'm gaining weight. I always had pain in my back. Climbing the stairs even on a flight has made me breathless and restless. I felt like I was becoming physically, emotionally, and spiritually isolated.


I was really worried about myself but I didn't know what to do. I tried the gym, several fad diets, home exercise machines and even time management programs. I had almost the same results with each new thing I tried. They all seemed to help at first, but I couldn't stay with any of them for very long. I realize now that they didn’t work because they had all the short-term corrections for the long-term problem. I had to change my life.



I knew I had a lot to learn but I didn’t think buying a bunch of books and everything in the library was old. So I made it a habit to stop at the local Burns and Noble on the way home from work every day. I read everything I got on stress, anxiety, health, diet and self-improvement. I felt like I was reading a book like a cheat, but no one thought of it. I usually buy a cup of coffee or tea to ease my conscience.


I’ve read lots of great books with great insights to improve someone’s life. Not surprisingly, one thing came up again and again; Meditation. I tried to meditate several years ago but got frustrated and really gave up before giving it a chance. However, I was desperate and convinced that anything could help.


One book in particular said, "Get started now!" I was too embarrassed to sit in the bookstore and meditate, but I didn’t want to waste another moment. So I got out of my car and adjusted the seat to a comfortable position, set my watch alarm for 30 minutes, then closed my eyes and started counting my breaths.


It turned out to be a turning point in my life. Of course, I did not have immediate success. Mediation takes practice and can be very difficult from time to time. But my decision to include meditation in my daily life changed everything for me.


I stopped at the bookstore for a while every night and divided my time between reading and meditation. Nothing else has changed in my life. I still had a stressful job, my marriage, my kids, my house and the bills but somehow I was feeling better about myself.

Mental stress can take a toll on your physical health, too. When you feel emotionally stressed, your heart beats more rapidly and you may experience signs of anxiety, panic, and depression. Meditation can help you cope with mental stress and soothe the stress in your body. You might feel calmer and less stressed than before you started practicing meditation. Meditation is about changing your relationship with your body and practicing self-compassion. Self-compassion helps you heal the emotional scars of mental stress.


Meditation Can Change Your Life In Many Ways......,

By practicing meditation, you can change the way you experience life in many ways. Even if you have never practiced meditation before, give it a try. You will not be disappointed with the results you get.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post