Best Motivational Movies Bollywood[Hindi]

         If you’ve followed my blogs over the past few years you’ve probably noticed that I’m a big fan of motivational films. One of the things I like about them is they are based in a reality that can happen to anyone.


Many of them make people who are lost or confused a lot more confident and grateful about life. So here are my favorite motivational movies (in no particular order) for you to get you motivated, get inspired and get inspired.

5 Best Motivational Movies



Border[1997]

              This movie is based on the India vs Pakistan war 1971.The movie is inspiring. It’s about pride. It’s about belief. It’s about honor.


Bhaag Milkha Bhaag[2013]

              Bhaag Milkha Bhaag is based on the inspiring journey of the legendary sportsman Milkha Singh and it is a true story, Change your life.


Nayak:The Real Hero[2001]

              This is one of the best motivational movies and describe the political system of India. You will see action, emotion, comedy and drama in this movie.


Munna Bhai M.B.B.S[2003]

             The chemistry of Munna Bhai and Circuit makes this movie one of the best funny  motivational bollywood movies. I don’t think i need to tell more about this movie because most people have watched this masterpiece.

Manjhi:The Mountain Man[2015]

     This movie is based on the life story of Dasrath Manjhi, the mountain man. It is not a big budget movie but it will inspire you to the point of tears.


The best motivational movies will make you feel inspired and encourage you to have faith in your goals. The best motivation is true belief in your goals, dreams, goals and dreams.

My main motivation for my blog, books and movies is to make you want to live a life of true freedom. If you want to know more about my motivation in life and why I do what I do please take a look at my motivation in life post.


You can feel free to follow me on my blog, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter.

I’d love to hear your feedback and motivation on my blog.


Get Motivated This Year.


Be Inspired By Motivational Movies.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post